LEED Credit Points
The LEED building certification system, developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), provides third-party verification that a building or community was designed and built using strategies aimed at improving performance in energy savings, water efficiency, CO2 emissions reduction, improved indoor environmental quality, and stewardship of resources and sensitivity to their impacts.
LEED accreditation is available for a variety of building types including: Retail, Data Centers, Schools, Hospitality, Healthcare, Residential, Warehouses and Distribution Centers.
OneOPI managed energy optimization services provides a unique, cost effective solution, which can contribute to meeting the required LEED prerequisites and additionally up to 23 credit points.
OneOPI’s solutions are especially relevant for projects applying for certifications under one of the following rating systems:
• LEED Building Design and Construction (BD+C)
• LEED for Building Operations and Maintenance (O+M)
• LEED for Neighborhood Development (LEED ND)
Examples of relevant credits within the Energy and Atmosphere category (EA(, where applying solutions provided by OneOPI can assist in gaining points:
• Minimum Energy Performance Prerequisite | Required
• Optimize energy performance Credit | Up to 20 points
• Advanced Energy Metering - Credit | Possible 1 point
• Demand response - Credit | Up to 2 points
In addition, OneOPI provides a great solution to gain points for the LEED Neighborhood Development, in criteria as:
• Optimize Building Energy Performance (2 points)
• Infrastructure Energy Efficiency (2 points)